We cover extensions (single and double), conversions (lofts and basements), adaptations for the disabled, refurbishments, New build and ‘Change of Use’ applications.
- We will make a full and accurate measured survey of your home – establishing existing construction methods, and advise on any limitations which these may have on your proposals.
- We will obtain Ordnance Survey location plans.
- We will prepare existing and proposed plans and elevations of your property and upon your approval after e-mailing these draft drawings to you, submit those to your local planning authority for Planning Permission (if required).
- We will make minor amendments for the Planning Permission if the Planning Department requests it and subject to your approval. We will liaise with the Planning Department and yourself to resolve any outstanding issues.
- We will prepare detailed construction drawings and obtain structural design calculations for your proposed project, and submit for Building Regulations Approval (always required).
- We will, if required, serve the first stage Party Wall Act Notice(s) on the adjacent neighbour(s), for an additional fee.
- We will provide an additional set of drawings and specifications for building estimate purposes, and for use during the construction phase of your project.
‘We have been awarded Smarter Planning Champion status by the Planning Portal. This confirms our commitment to follow best-practice guidelines for the online submission of planning applications, saving time, money and carbon for our clients and helping local authorities process our applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.’
JPL Design and Construct Ltd is registered with the LABC Partner Authority Scheme, which means all the Building Regulations Approval applications we submit are all submitted to our own local authority here in Bury, irrespective of the location of the scheme. We believe this partnership contributes significantly to continually providing our clients with a cost and time effective service.